Woo hoo. You can now buy our book - it’s finally hit the shelves.
We completed writing the book at the end of September 2012 and then had some editing opportunities early in 2013. We are eager to get our hands on a printed copy – rather than a manuscript – we hope you are too.
We’ve posted some useful tips extracted from the book – below – these really are just a tiny snippet. There’s heaps more within the book.
Of course, we’re going to say to you get out and buy the book – and we’d love to get your reviews on Amazon too.
You can also check out our RT to win via @bobsthebook on Twitter. You may be able to win yourself a copy, via a simple Retweet.
Enjoy reading – and we’ll be keeping you posted sharing daily updates.
Tips for Social Savviness
- Never post anything defamatory or offensive – the law of the land applies on the internet
- Remember that your social media utterings are your reputation on the worldwide web – you are what you share
- Never post a comment you wouldn’t say to someone’s face
- Make sure your privacy settings are set to maximum
- Keep a watchful eye on your children’s internet activity – that includes mobile phones with internet as well
- If you are an employer, have proper guidelines for your staff
- THINK about what you are posting (especially younger social media publishers) – what you post today could come back to haunt you in years to come, so exercise caution.