About BOBS – (BOBS = The Business of Being Social)
What is social media? Have you got a Facebook Page but are unsure how it can benefit your company? Or do you want to monitor your social media activity to see its effectiveness?
Why we wrote The Business of Being Social – a quick intro from the authors…
From the basics to the most complex issues The Business of Being Social breaks down every aspect of social media and explains step-by-step how you can create a strategy for success. Social media exploded onto our screens but most businesses use traditional marketing methods and are confused how to harness the benefits. Make sure you’re using social media to its full potential.
Whether you’re a business owner or need social media for marketing to set up new social media channels such as Pinterest or YouTube, build your community or find out how to use keywords and SEO, The Business of Being Social covers all these aspects and more. From helping you to build your brand and promote communication between yourself and your customers, to driving customers to your website and learning from companies who have made their social media campaigns a success, The Business of Being Social is your one-stop guide to the ins and outs of social media. Learn how to:
- Create a viable social media strategy
- Build and use channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Create customised apps, communities and use keywords
- Monitor any activity such as paid-for advertising
- Understand your audience and what content they want
- Integrate your social media activity into your marketing strategies